Sunday, March 28, 2010

Monday's Sales (More to Come...)

Just to keep you guys busy tomorrow, here's a tiny little list of the sales starting this Monday, March 29th. I have to apologize for being so absent lately- I'm going on 3 weeks of being laid up with a lovely bit of asthma complicated respiratory ickyness- all while taking care of a 2 year old who's also under the weather!

That's the bad news. The good news is that you can look forward to the rest of this week's sales later in the day on Monday, and at long last...my profile of the buzzy new brand: Sugarpill. I've tried the products, talked to the creator, and I'm gonna dish this week!

In the meantime:

Check out HauteLook's DoshaCare and Baby Quasar sales to start out the week, then jump over to Ideeli for Elements5. I also feel like I should mention that Ideeli will also be featuring Tarina Tarintino on Monday. A newcomer to the beauty arena, Tarina is adored by many a fashionista for her whimsical, lighthearted accessory line. Since her makeup line is still fresh off the presses, I'd be surprised if we see any beauty in the sale, but it's worth popping in regardless- pretty is pretty, and accessories rarely hurt!

For now, have fun shopping, and don't forget to check back for the rest of this week's steals!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...