Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This Week's Sales:
Mario Badescu, Senna Cosmetics, Lorac Blowout...and more!

Hi everyone! Like most of the US, I took today, July 5th off to celebrate my nation's independence day- otherwise known as the 4th of July. Not sure when the Monday after a holiday became a holiday itself, but it meant I got to spend some extra time with fiancé and baby, so I'm not arguing. Hope all of you had a safe and happy holiday as well! Luckily, we didn't miss much in sale land, with one notable exception- if you follow me on Twitter, you already know what I'm talking about, if not, you'll read all about that when you get to HauteLook's offerings...

For the UK crowd, Brand Alley has the early sale this week, staring with Jo Wood Organics body care. If you're not a member yet, you can click here for an invite, which will help us both earn a £10 voucher!

Stateside, this week Privatistas has Acqua Di Gio (for the guys) along with Marc Jacobs ladies fragrance. If you're not a member yet, click here for a personal invite from me!

Rue La La has Warren-Tricomi haircare and Cal-a-Vie Health Spa on Tuesday, and that's it this week for beauty...but I have to say "yay!" for Betsy Johnson on Friday- I know it's not exactly makeup, but it sure is beautiful to me!

On Wednesday, get ready to do some sale hopping as Ideeli hosts Enzo Milano and Gilt Groupe has Mario Badescu.

At Beauty Story this week, check out a|MEN|ity starts Tuesday, followed by Senna Cosmetics on Wednesday, Corioliss on Thursday, and Hand Perfection by Ellen Sirot on Friday, July 9th.

HauteLook has DaLish Cosmetics on Wednesday, and a Lorac Blowout on Thursday, July 8th. One big word of caution to my readers (and a HUGE *tsk tsk* to Haute Look) regarding the current Red Ginger sale. This sale features multiple makeup palettes and brush sets that seem to be a great value- unless you know that these palettes are not at all special to HauteLook or Red Ginger. They are generic, widely available wholesale palettes. I'm not sure where HauteLook is getting the original prices they're quoting for the sale either- the brush sets are clearly Royal & Langnickel sets from the "Brush Essentials" line. The 7-piece brush set that HauteLook slashed from $35 down to $25? It's regularly priced at $19.99 on the Royal Brush site. Shame on you HauteLook!

Finally, Billion Dollar Babes features Skin Nutrition this Thursday, July 8th.

As usual, check back daily or follow me on Twitter for the latest updates in sale land! Oh! Don't forget that MAC's Alice+Olivia and In the Groove collections come out in US freestanding stores this Thursday- I'm gonna be checking out the gorgeous teal pigment, Partylicious, from the A+O collection and of course, the famous Stereo Rose MSF, which is being re-launched for In the Groove. Thanks to Chloe (aka: CherryfiedChloe, Fistfuls of Glitter) I may also be adding By Candlelight MSF to my collection! Any international readers have their hands on the new items yet? I'm dying to know if Stereo Rose stands up to the hype (and if it's different from the original incarnation, as many people are claiming). Well? Speak up!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...